Dare to Dream🦋

5thOCTOBER2020

They said,
"you can't runaway from your problems."
Or
"You must feel sad about your bad luck with things,aren't you?"

Most of the time,people around me always say something like they actually know the real me or the real things. Most of them, somehow always thinks they ahead of me in thinking about my future life that I dont even know what it is like. 

One thing for sure, almost all their 'all-known' chit-chat will be gone after a few of days,weeks or months not seeing me. And when they do see me again,it's square one again.

Growing up as 'will be a great someone someday' really makes me ....umm. Early mature? I didnt dare to think about my own dreams back then because I'm too focused to be 'someone great someday'.

Looking back at those times I left behind, I really had it tough. Like REAL tough. I'm not someone who is smart but I was trained to be one. I'm not born to be strong but was forced to be one. 

Back then, I really curious about what I will become at 22? Was it like Taylor Swift's song (22)? Or will I be a nerd with specky old fashioned young lady with her books in arms?

But now, at the age of 23. I realized something. I have my own dreams once. I have my own goals but it disappeared with 'someone great someday'. I envy those with smart-ass brain or with wealthy pretty face now(most of them are crazy rich asians). 

But to have it, I must DARE. I must be brave. I must keep looking forward. Forget all the past pains and keep running. And of course, I must dare to dream again.🦋

Popular posts from this blog

Live to tell the tales🌩