5thOCTOBER2020 They said, " you can't runaway from your problems." Or " You must feel sad about your bad luck with things,aren't you?" Most of the time,people around me always say something like they actually know the real me or the real things. Most of them, somehow always thinks they ahead of me in thinking about my future life that I dont even know what it is like. One thing for sure, almost all their 'all-known' chit-chat will be gone after a few of days,weeks or months not seeing me. And when they do see me again,it's square one again. Growing up as 'will be a great someone someday' really makes me ....umm. Early mature? I didnt dare to think about my own dreams back then because I'm too focused to be 'someone great someday'. Looking back at those times I left behind, I really had it tough. Like REAL tough. I'm not someone who is smart but I was trained to be one. I'm not born to be strong but was forced to be on...
7th of July 2020, After such a long time reconsidering to create this again, I finally did it. I am nobody. I live for my own life. To you that gave me my wings, I'm grateful To you that gave me a life, I'm thankful To you that continuously be my root, I'm tree!(at least for now) I'm no longer live in hidden side I'm no longer live outside I'm now standing where I belong Stand still to be strong To you that gave me the pains To you that broke my wings To you that left me again I am now because of you I will live bravely Walking in the cold rain without tears Running under the sun without sweats Rushing in the night without fears And I will continue to live to tell the tales⚡