WEATHER ⛅

My last note was in 2021
Can you believe that we made it to 2023?

I'm a bit under weather now.

Year has been very good to me.
Year has been passed very quickly.

It brought me back my wings.
It changed me.

Last two days I was in Melbourne with wet weather of 16°c.
Yesterday I was in Bali with the sun,enjoying my Balinese massage.
Today I am back in Malaysia with 34°c and a lil bit of rain.

How? Just how did it happened quickly?

As a flight taking off to touch down just after a couple of hours?

How? How did heart changed?

From cold war to a bright hot relationship?

That's why and how the weather is. 

So, whenever you having a bad day, just think that you got 364 days of other day too. It can be good. A wet weather is just a sign to make sure you'll miss the sun.☀️

Popular posts from this blog

Live to tell the tales🌩